Individuals or teams see an answer and must ask the correct question.
An elementary version is here Jump and Slide 2 (Quiz Game - Elementary)
A pre-intermediate version is here Jump and Slide 3 (Quiz Game - Pre-Int)
Students should see the questions / answers "board" projected on an interactive whiteboard (if so they can come out and "touch" the numbers to play) or on a screen.
Students could also play it on tablets if available.
1) You can download the "board" below and print it as A3. Teams throw a dice, land on a square and answer the corresponding question. If correct, they move a piece (as in a traditional snakes and ladders style game) until they arrive at the "end".
2) Or you can do it as revision quiz without the board
It can be downloaded as a ppt file below and adapted.
See below for game instructions
This image can be downloaded below for printing.
- Click anywhere to start
- Throw a dice.
- Move your piece.
- When you land on a square (on your printed sheet), click on the number in the game below and ask the right question.
- Click again anywhere on the screen to see if your answer is correct.
- Click the blue triangle (bottom right) to go back to the home "game" page.
- Continue until you reach the end.
Game sheet is jpg here (right click and "save as") or word doc here
The game as a ppt file is here
Feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below
- Question forms (Beginners > Elementary) Present Simple, Question Forms
- Can you name all the animals? - Quiz Game Animals, Beginners, Games, Kids, Quizzes, Spelling, Young Learners
- What's the time? (game) / The Pink Panther - "In The Pink Of The Night" Beginners, Games, Kids, Pink Panther, Present Continuous, Telling the time, Young Learners
- What's this? (game) Beginners, Games, Kids, Young Learners
- Flat Life by Jonas Geirnaert Beginners, Film and TV, Flat Life by Jonas Geirnaert, Present Continuous, Young Learners